Sunday, June 10, 2012

Prints available! -and some sketches from the Asus ep121 slate

Hey, finally PRINTS available at society6.com/sonobeno

If you are interested in a print of an image not in the current selection, send me a mail and I'll see what I can do. 

Its busy times atm and a lot of the work I make is behind closed doors, hopefully I can show some of it soon.
Meanwhile here are some sketches from the ep121, still getting used to it but absolutely loving it! It took a bit of modification, but I'll get back on that in another post with an more in-depth review! 

Hope you enjoy. Now go buy all the prints. Twice. Because your parents walls should have more robots too. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello friend, REALLY GREAT STUFF!!!
I recently just purchased the Asus ep121
and was wondering how you have it set up, programs, pens, windows 8? 7?

I would love to hear what you have to say about it and what are the things you find annoying about the tablet.

I do art myself
www.rrrarts.com

and was wondering if I'll be using this thing (cuz my iPad is collecting dust)

reply to rrrarts@gmail.com

Thanks man and again, really impressed with your talents!

Anonymous said...

great Art ! you're very talented !